Friday 12 October 2007

6 Weeks Post-op

Well, my new toys are 6 weeks old. I've forced myself to sleep on my back for the last 2 nights, which I hated, but I'm sure it's combating the 'pointyness' syndrome! Looking in the full length mirror when I wake up now, they look so much more natural than they ever have, they're really starting to lose the upper pole roundness and fullness and fill out at the bottom like natural breasts. I'm also wearing a (not too constricting) sports bra almost constantly now, which, again, I think is helping with the shape - it's all trial and error really, but I can't afford to have too many errors! They've developed a much more pronounced crease, and fold over to cover both scars when I'm standing. However, I'm still a little worried that the left breast continues to look bigger, though I think this is more noticeable in pictures, and that my nipples are still asymmetrical (the left is higher and smaller than the right). Also, looking at the pictures, I've noticed my left breast is looking slightly angular, especially around the cleavage, and more 'pointy' underneath. Only little things, and not noticeable to others (I hope!) - I think we're all hyper-attuned to our own 'flaws' - real or imagined! I do hope they continue to drop and become more naturally shaped too - I guess only time will tell.


I worked out for the first time since the op - Davina McCall kickboxing DVD workout! I felt really sick and was very red-faced when I'd finished, but on the whole it felt good to be active again and wasn't as hard as expected considering my lazy lifestyle of the last few weeks! My boobs were bouncing around in my Shock Absorber level 3 bra though - when I was a B cup wearing a level 2 bra nothing short of an earthquake would have moved them! Sooo.. looks like I may have to invest in the 5th sports bra I'll have bought in the space of 8 weeks!

I'm pretty sure all the swelling has gone now - my torso looks so much thinner suddenly, and the Shock Absorber bra which gave me back cleavage on the loosest hook is now comfy on the middle hook! Haven't been to the loo for a couple of days though.. ugh! When will it end?!

10 days pre-op, 9 days old, 6 weeks old






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job! I did a lot of research before I decided to actually get my breast augmentation. I wish I had found a blog with details and great photos like your blog.
breast augmentation Philippines